Property Inspections and Reports
Why the service of the professional Home Inspector is essential for home buyers
- An inspection gives the client an understanding of the house’s condition, good and bad.
- Education is empowerment, helps to comfort doubts and eliminate surprises.
- Buyer knows what they can expect, budget for and better research contractors and materials.
- Seller knows property condition and can better, and more realistically, set a price.
- It allows client to evaluate his/her property through the eyes of an objective third party. How will a prospective buyer see client’s home? How can the client maximize that critical first impression?
- It helps the client to set the price of the property realistically and gives the client the ability to maximize the sale price. So many homes do not sell simply because the owner has no objective way of knowing what it is really worth to a potential buyer.
- It permits the client to make some, or all, of the needed repairs ahead of time so that defects won't become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- The client will have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs himself/herself, if qualified, without of having to scramble to meet a purchase contract-imposed time frame.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert client of items of immediate personal concern, such as asbestos, radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It will relieve the prospective buyer's concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces the client’s liability by adding professional supporting documentation to his/her disclosure statement.
- Provided the buyer with an understanding of the house’s condition.
- May help to discover items that the seller was not even aware of.
- Allows buyers to more realistically approach the purchase.
- Helps buyers to budget for repairs and maintenance.
- Educates first time, and even seasoned buyers, about houses, their systems and components and the proper ‘care’ of a home.
- Leads to better upkeep, regular maintenance and smarter decisions in improvements.
- Contributes to better housing stock in the community and valuation of property.
When it comes to definitions, an inspection report can be subject to a variety of meanings depending on its applications. Generally, inspection reports are defined as a document that outlines and tracks information about a certain subject matter.
It can refer to a thing, property, or the life and health of individuals.
It is basically founded upon the importance of safety and security in a particular area or institution.
The main thrust of my reports is to briefly and comprehensively provide a result of a specific inspection.